St. Elizabeth's Gift childbirth education gives you the confidence and knowledge you need to trust in your own body and achieve the joyful, natural childbirth you and your baby deserve.
Thank you for considering it for your upcoming birth!
St elizabeth's gift teaches and endorses:
- Husband-Coached, low intervention birth
- Prenatal nutrition and exercise
- Stages of labor and labor/pushing positions
- Relaxation techniques
- Natural (abdominal) breathing
- Knowledge of interventions and unexpected situations (emergency childbirth or cesarean)
- Informed decision making & requirements for informed consent
- Immediate and continuous contact with baby after birth
- Breastfeeding basics
- Healthy and positive ways of handling the postpartum stage
:: Healthy Baby :: Healthy Mama :: Healthy Family::
St. Elizabeth's Gift offers a comprehensive education on natural childbirth to help you gain the confidence and knowledge needed to trust in your own body and achieve the joyful, beautiful, natural birth you and your baby deserve.
Taught in small groups, classes are designed ensure couples receive individual attention and an overall unique experience with a focus on an interactive, fun, and relaxed way of learning.
Couples who have hired doulas or assistant coaches are welcome to bring them along.
$325 Tuition Includes
Student workbook (125+ pages of information)
Access to my library of resources on birth, breastfeeding, parenting, and more.
Handouts, videos, and in-class activities
Personalized attention in every class
Additional access to me for consultation through phone or email.
Current & FUTURE Series
Monday November 27, 2017 @ 6:00pm
Contact me today to reserve your spot in an upcoming series. Please note that a $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration to reserve your spot and cover supply costs.
This will go toward the total cost of classes.
Payment plans are available upon request.