Because I don't talk about her enough and toddlers are hysterical, I give you a collection of Keelinisms: part one of many.
- While looking at a piece of cinnamon toast: "Is it durty on there?" (we are now affectionately calling cinnamon toast dirty toast)
- When nap or bed time approaches: "Just five more minutes. Seven more minutes
- "Holy moly cow"
- When we call her a silly goose: "No I'm not a silly goose I'm Kee-yin"
- After I called her a demon child for making "REDRUM" noises: "I'm NOT a demon child, I'm a wittle gurl"
- "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt me."
- After putting Graydon's drool bib on: "Gotta go show mommy and daddy how cute me are."
- While putting my bra in the washing machine: "That's mommy's boobs"
- "Ok. Yeah, showuh!" (sure)
- "Mama, I pinched my arm. I go show Gammie what it hurts like."
- Singing: "Let it go. Let it go. My fairy wings and Elsa and Anna. Let it go. My wings. Amen"
- Handing me a strawberry and pointing to the stem: "Mommy, you cut the grass off please?"
- Watching me wash my breast pump cones and bottles: "Is that your boob cup?"
- Every time anyone leaves a room: "Where are you going? What you gonna do there?"
I love my sweet, silly, smart, sassy little bean.
Until next time...