Excuse me ma'am, can my classic good looks and I help you set up your beach chair? What a stud, right?
I'm a few days late posting this month's update because, as you can tell from HG's white onesie deviation, we've been at the BEACH all week! He officially turned 3 months on Wednesday so I had to snap some beach-tastic photos to celebrate. A lot has happened in his third month, here are the deets:
- Big time hair puller
- Loves chatting... ALL THE TIME! Such a talker. As my aunt says, "He'll be speaking in paragraphs when he actually starts talking"
- Smiles and laughs with his whole body
- Moved to a new state- first long road trip at 9 1/2 hours. Slept almost the whole way!
- Sleeping through the night!
- Does great with tummy time, lifts his head all the way up and pushes his booty into the air while digging his toes into the ground.
- Rolled over (tummy to back) on July 22!
- Met his great grandmother (Gigi) as well as lots of cousins, great aunts, and great uncles!
- First shots- cried for about 5 seconds. Mommy kept it together pretty well.
- Stops nursing to look up and smile at me... Talk about heart melting!
- First time at the beach/toes in the ocean! Wasn't sure about it at first but loved sitting in the surf by the end of the week!
- Swaddle Houdini. Manages to get at least one arm out every night.
- first giggle
- Loves everyone he meets and handles 'pass the baby' with ease.
- First dip in the pool
- Has conversations with stuffed animals, especially ones with BIG eyes!
- Has the best open mouth grin EVER.
happy to get that bowtie off!
Until next time...