- You've started cutting TWO MORE MOLARS. Like I said... making short work of that nasty teething business!
- You have started this new roly poly game where you grab a toy (usually a stuffed animal), flop on the floor, and hug it rolling back and forth. Its ADORABLE.
- You're picking up sign language really well, mostly using more and all done during meal times. We are working on please as well.
- You talk up a storm but aren't saying much. Still mostly dada and some other silly noises but you have the best inflection, just like you're carrying on a regular conversation! We've even started to notice you saying thank you (deh doo) when we give you something.
- You LOVE the pool! I can't wait for our beach vacation and to see what you do with the sand and ocean. I have a feeling we'll be racing to catch you as you attempt running straight into the water.
- Sitting down is for the birds. You always try to escape your high chair and are especially quick to stand up out of the shopping cart seat, even finding a way to wriggle free of the safety straps.
- We made it to a year of nursing! It doesn't seem like you have plans to stop any time soon, and that's fine with me. I love our snuggle/bonding time.
- You celebrated your first birthday with a quaint dinner featuring a few family and friends, and you loved your first cupcake. Well, you loved smearing the icing all over your face and then throwing the cake on the floor.
It has been an amazing, chaotic, and FUN year. We are so thankful to have you as a member of our crazy little circus and can't wait to see what the future holds!
*Be sure you visit my shop, theKeenBean, and check out the brand new Scottie Collection of Mushies baby shoes featuring all 12 of the monthly fabrics I used for Scottie's onesie photos plus a special scottie dog print!